Woven & Non-Woven Geotextile are permeable and have the ability to separate, filter, reinforce, protect or drain when used with soil. They are produced by various methods such as needle punching ,Heat Bonding, or chemical (Resin Bonding) and have a felt-like structure without specific warp and woof (non-woven).
Asphalt or Asphalt concrete is a composite or combined material that is commonly used to pave roads, parking lots, airports, as well as the core of soil dams.
geotextile applications include road, dam & building construction, drainage, tunnels, agricultural pool, railroads, oil pipelines, railroads …
Before installing geotextile for road stabilization, it is better to get more familiar with road construction and the difference between concrete asphalt and bitumen asphalt and the structure of geotextile.in the construction of roads,
Agricultural Water Storage Pool-Geomembrane Pool, Depends on the rate of farming in summer season , and the rate of received rain in other seasons
Some textile products such as non-woven geotextiles are convenient for increasing the life-time and operation of asphalt and its coating, The Geotextile is able to damp received pressures of previous coating through tensile resistance.
Isfahan Office: Zarif Mosavar Co.
Second Floor, Kowsar Building, 200 meters after Abolhassan Isfahani St., 1st Moshtagh Ave., Isfahan, IRAN
+98 31 3835
+98 31 32683630- 2
+98 31 32657237
latest News & Articles
- 6 important factors in production of starch | adhesives and resinsJuly 12, 2021 - 4:33 pm
- woven & nonwoven geotextile | Difference & uses ?July 5, 2021 - 12:32 am
- 3 general types of asphalt for road stabilizationJune 27, 2021 - 12:47 pm
- Geotextile Applications in IndustriesJune 22, 2021 - 3:54 pm
- Geotextile Installation Guide in Road StabilizationJune 19, 2021 - 2:56 pm