Oak Ridge National Laboratory researchers determined that designing polymers specifically with upcycling in mind could reduce future plastic waste considerably and facilitate a circular economy where the material is used repeatedly.
Geosynthetic Polymers (Geomembrane and Geotextile): Surface rupturing during earthquakes is a significant risk to any structure.Polymers can protect buildings from large fault ruptures.
Numerous plastic products are made of polyurethanes. Fraunhofer researchers have developed a manufacturing method for polyurethanes that avoids use of toxic isocyanates while making use of carbon dioxide as a starting material.
Isfahan Office: Zarif Mosavar Co.
Second Floor, Kowsar Building, 200 meters after Abolhassan Isfahani St., 1st Moshtagh Ave., Isfahan, IRAN
+98 31 38350000
+98 31 32683630- 2
+98 31 32657237
latest News & Articles
- The Diff Between PVC vs LLDPE and HDPE Geomembrane SheetsFebruary 16, 2022 - 2:33 pm
- Acrylic Fiber : Advantage, DisadvantagesJanuary 16, 2022 - 1:42 pm
- Polyvinyl Alcohol Fiber (PVA)January 11, 2022 - 5:19 pm
- Polyvinyl Chloride Fiber (PVC) or Vinyon FiberJanuary 5, 2022 - 4:54 pm
- Olefin Fiber (Polypropylene + Ethylene)January 3, 2022 - 11:54 am