Our Composite Geomembrane ( Geocomposites ) ( Geo Composites ), as a kind of impervious material made through the combination of geotextile and geomembrane, is mainly used in water drainage and rib reinforcement.
- Three-Layer Geo composites are made of Two clothes plus one membrane (Geotextile for protective use is applied on both sides of anti-seepage membrane). The geotextile is made of Polypropylene or Polyester.
- Two-Layer Geocomposites are made of One cloth plus one membrane Geotextile for protective use is applied on one side of anti-seepage membrane). The geotextile is made of Polypropylene or Polyester.
Related Article : Applications Geosynthetic
Main Applications of Geocomposites
- Water conservation
- Basement and Tunnels,
- Tunnel Impermeable lining
- Railway Subgrade
- Foundation Vertical Impermeable Layer
- Construction Cofferdam
- Irrigation Ditch,
- Liquid Pool (pit, tomb)
- Scrap Yard;
- Saline Control in Subgrade
- Waterproof Layer of Expansive Soil and Collapsible Loess
- Roofing Leakage Prevention
Other Applications of Geocomposites
- High tensile
- High bursting
- High tear-pro strength
- And high physical performance in general
Related Article : GEOMEMBRANE POOL
Yalda Company offers a complete selection of Geomembrane and Geocomposites materials as well as providing design assistance, fabrication and installation services. We work with engineering consultant or general contractors to ensure achievement of optimum design along with the most efficient and cost-effective installation for any Geomembrane & Geo Composites application.