Zarif Mosavar Industrial Department
Zarif Mosavar Co. produces its products by using the latest technologies and modern production equipment. Produc-tion equipments are listed below:
- Five production lines for different polyester fibers, recycled polyester, polyamide, and polypropylene with the daily ca-pacity of 100 tons, and a line for washing crushed polyester material
- Three production lines for BCF Yarn, heat set, frieze and cabling yarn with the daily capacity of 20 tons.
- Production line of packing plastic materials with the daily capacity of 3 tons .
- Production line of NGR recycles granules with the capacity of 6 tons per day.
- Equipped QC laboratory with all the required equipment for yarn and fiber production processes It is to note that all the exist-ing production and laboratory equipment are made in well-known European companies from France, England, to italy.
TIS Company (TISCO), as one of the subsidiaries of Zarif Mosavar Industrial Group, is a high technology enterprise specialized in researching, developing, processing and producing different kinds of Masterbatches, particularly ones being used in fiber and textile industries. TISCO was established in 1999 and its preliminary purpose was to produce the needed Masterbatch for the fiber production lines of Zarif Mosavar Industrial Group. Today, TISCO gladly satisfies its domestic and international customers by offering solutions for technical issues and providing them with standard and tailor-made colors. Our experience gained over the years enables us to produce high quality Masterbatch with different polymer bases including Polyethylene (PE), Polypropylene (PP), Polyester (PET), and Polyamide (PA) with various applications such as fibers, woven & non-woven bags, polymer pipes, film, sheets, injection and many more.
We are highly specialized in supplying and manufacturing HDPE / LLDPE polyethylene Geomembrane liners based upon international standards (GRI GM 13 ) since many years ago. We›ve built a reputation of reliability through our dedication to providing the highest quality Geomembranes made from high quality Polyethylene Resin, Carbon black & Antioxidant added for best UV protection and long life. We supply liners with Smooth/Smooth surfaces in green, blue and black colour. Our Geomembranes are manufactured to meet and exceed the test values, frequency of testing & functional requirements of the GRI CM 13 specification which was established by Geomembrane Research Institute (GRI), USA.
Geotextiles are permeable fabrics which, when used in association with soil, have the ability to separate, filter, reinforce, protect, or drain. Typically made from polypropylene or polyester. In many cases, geotextiles replace or reduce the need to use natural aggregate construction materials providing both economic and environmental benefits. H.Tis Enterprise FZE offers a range of geotextiles including nonwoven and composites. Our Nonwoven Geotextiles are made from polypropylene fibers that are needle-punched to form a dimensionally stable network and have a wide range of applications in civil environmental engineering and construction projects. Their uses include:
- Filtration of soils in drainage applications by retaining soil particles while allowing for the free flow of water.
- Separation and stabilization in road and railway construction.
- Prevention of soil movement in erosion control measures.
- Cushioning and protection in many containment projects. They are available in varying strengths and thicknesses to ensure appropriate material selection for your project.
Resin polymer is one of ZarifMosavar subsidiaries with more than two decades of experience in oil and resin manufacturing. Our technical experts design specific water based emulsions for a wide range of applications. Our products include vinyl acetate homopolymers, styrene-acrylic copolymers, vinyl-acrylic copolymers, pure acrylic copolymers, XSBR latex, spin finish oils & textile softeners.
RPX and RPN are aqueous dispersion of carboxylated styrene-butadiene copolymer. Styrenebutadiene carboxylated latex are among the most worldwide used elastomers, employed in a large variety of applications which significantly contribute to our standards of living. RPX is used as a stiffener for conventional coating and designed for non- woven fabric impregnation and coating such as automotive products, needle punch carpets. This kind of latex has good adhesion to most surfaces, high degree of stiffness, excellent water resistance and high durability.
AUTOMOTIVE CARPET: NONWOVENS
Zarif Mosavar Company is the largest manufacturer of Automotive carpets and nonwovens in Iran with the market share of 85% supplying the products to car manufacturers of Iran producing under the licenses of Kia Motors, Peugeot, and Renault with the capacity of 10 million m2 yearly.
Zarif mosavar company producer of Needle punched nonwovens and carpets is capable of supplying the products from 100 gr/m2 to 1500 gr/m2 in all colours for following applications: Headliners. Floor and Trunk carpet. Parcel shelf. Wheel arc carpet. And other needle punched Nonwovens and carpets as customers may require.