Starch is kind of Polysaccharide which is comprised of Glucose monomers and is not solvable in water. The Starch would be used as raw material for manufacturing of adhesives and papers, this item would be applied in textile industries too.
SBR Latex is the abbreviation of Carboxylated Butadiene Styrene Rubber Latex , In simple language by adding acrylic acids to styrene monomer along with Butadiene gas and some other additives would create the X SBR latex…
First we need to know what a monomer is. what a Styrene Monomer ? The word monomer is derived from the Greek entry of mono by the meaning “one” and meros by the meaning of “part”. A monomer is a type of molecule that forms the main unit of polymers.
butadiene styrene latex, SBR Latex, XSBR Latex, butadiene gas butadiene, styrene butadiene copolymer , monomer, polybutadiene, styrene butadiene, butadiene methyl styrene rubber, nitrile rubber
It would be said that chemistry and polymers are related to our daily lives because most of the substances we deal with are chemical and follow the laws of chemistry. For example, when you get sick , …
Isfahan Office: Zarif Mosavar Co.
Second Floor, Kowsar Building, 200 meters after Abolhassan Isfahani St., 1st Moshtagh Ave., Isfahan, IRAN
+98 31 38350000
- 26th Istanbul International Home Textiles Exhibition2023-10-09 - 11:26 am
- The Presence of Zarif Mosavar Manufacturing Industrial Group at the International Domotex 2023 Fair in Turkey2023-07-10 - 2:29 pm
- Iran Bank of Industry and Mine CEO’s visit to Zarif Mosavar Industrial Group2023-02-14 - 3:33 pm
- Zarif Mosavar industrial group in the CNR EVTEKST 20222022-09-06 - 6:02 pm
- Geosynthetics Polymer can Protect Buildings from Large Fault Ruptures2021-11-15 - 10:21 am