Starch is kind of Polysaccharide which is comprised of Glucose monomers and is not solvable in water. The Starch would be used as raw material for manufacturing of adhesives and papers, this item would be applied in textile industries too.
SBR Latex is the abbreviation of Carboxylated Butadiene Styrene Rubber Latex , In simple language by adding acrylic acids to styrene monomer along with Butadiene gas and some other additives would create the X SBR latex…
First we need to know what a monomer is. what a Styrene Monomer ? The word monomer is derived from the Greek entry of mono by the meaning “one” and meros by the meaning of “part”. A monomer is a type of molecule that forms the main unit of polymers.
butadiene styrene latex, SBR Latex, XSBR Latex, butadiene gas butadiene, styrene butadiene copolymer , monomer, polybutadiene, styrene butadiene, butadiene methyl styrene rubber, nitrile rubber
It would be said that chemistry and polymers are related to our daily lives because most of the substances we deal with are chemical and follow the laws of chemistry. For example, when you get sick , …
Isfahan Office: Zarif Mosavar Co.
Second Floor, Kowsar Building, 200 meters after Abolhassan Isfahani St., 1st Moshtagh Ave., Isfahan, IRAN
+98 31 3835
+98 31 32683630- 2
+98 31 32657237
latest News & Articles
- 6 important factors in production of starch | adhesives and resinsJuly 12, 2021 - 4:33 pm
- woven & nonwoven geotextile | Difference & uses ?July 5, 2021 - 12:32 am
- 3 general types of asphalt for road stabilizationJune 27, 2021 - 12:47 pm
- Geotextile Applications in IndustriesJune 22, 2021 - 3:54 pm
- Geotextile Installation Guide in Road StabilizationJune 19, 2021 - 2:56 pm