PVC Geomembrane Or Polyvinyl Chloride Geomembranes Are Formed From The Polymerisation Of Vinyl Chloride Monomer. Polyvinylchloride Was Discovered In 1835, And Pipes Made Of Polyvinylchloride Were Used By German Scientists And Engineers During World War Ii To Pipeline Water And Sewage To War-Torn Cities Quickly.
Oak Ridge National Laboratory researchers determined that designing polymers specifically with upcycling in mind could reduce future plastic waste considerably and facilitate a circular economy where the material is used repeatedly.
It would be said that chemistry and polymers are related to our daily lives because most of the substances we deal with are chemical and follow the laws of chemistry. For example, when you get sick , …
Isfahan Office: Zarif Mosavar Co.
Second Floor, Kowsar Building, 200 meters after Abolhassan Isfahani St., 1st Moshtagh Ave., Isfahan, IRAN
+98 31 38350000
+98 31 32683630- 2
+98 31 32657237
latest News & Articles
- Zarif Mosavar industrial group in the CNR EVTEKST 2022September 6, 2022 - 6:02 pm
- The Diff Between PVC vs LLDPE and HDPE Geomembrane SheetsFebruary 16, 2022 - 2:33 pm
- Acrylic Fiber : Advantage, DisadvantagesJanuary 16, 2022 - 1:42 pm
- Polyvinyl Alcohol Fiber (PVA)January 11, 2022 - 5:19 pm
- Polyvinyl Chloride Fiber (PVC) or Vinyon FiberJanuary 5, 2022 - 4:54 pm