Acrylic Fiber Is Made By Spinning Acrylonitrile Copolymers Over 85% Of Acrylonitrile Monomers. These Fibers Are In Tough Competition With Nylon, Polyester And Polyolefin. Acrylics Have Many Desirable Properties Of Wool And Do Not Have The Disadvantages Of Wool. Therefore, The Usage Of Acrylic Fiber Is Increasing Day By Day.
Polyvinyl Alcohol Fiber Is One Of The Best Types Of Fibers For Reinforcing Concrete Due To Tensile Strength And High Modulus Of Elasticity And Non-Environmental Pollution.
Polyvinyl Chloride Fiber Or PVC Fiber Is A Widely Used Plastic And One Of The Most Valuable Products In The Petrochemical Industry. PVC Is Mostly Used In Construction And Its Fibers Have The Same Specifications.
The Combination Of Polypropylene And Ethylene Fibers Is Often Called Olefin Fibers. Olefin fiber is used in carpeting, ropes, and vehicle interiors.
Isfahan Office: Zarif Mosavar Co.
Second Floor, Kowsar Building, 200 meters after Abolhassan Isfahani St., 1st Moshtagh Ave., Isfahan, IRAN
+98 31 38350000
+98 31 32683630- 2
+98 31 32657237
latest News & Articles
- Zarif Mosavar industrial group in the CNR EVTEKST 2022September 6, 2022 - 6:02 pm
- The Diff Between PVC vs LLDPE and HDPE Geomembrane SheetsFebruary 16, 2022 - 2:33 pm
- Acrylic Fiber : Advantage, DisadvantagesJanuary 16, 2022 - 1:42 pm
- Polyvinyl Alcohol Fiber (PVA)January 11, 2022 - 5:19 pm
- Polyvinyl Chloride Fiber (PVC) or Vinyon FiberJanuary 5, 2022 - 4:54 pm