Asphalt or Asphalt concrete is a composite or combined material that is commonly used to pave roads, parking lots, airports, as well as the core of soil dams.
geotextile applications include road, dam & building construction, drainage, tunnels, agricultural pool, railroads, oil pipelines, railroads …
Before installing geotextile for road stabilization, it is better to get more familiar with road construction and the difference between concrete asphalt and bitumen asphalt and the structure of geotextile.in the construction of roads,
SBR Latex is the abbreviation of Carboxylated Butadiene Styrene Rubber Latex , In simple language by adding acrylic acids to styrene monomer along with Butadiene gas and some other additives would create the X SBR latex…
Isfahan Office: Zarif Mosavar Co.
Second Floor, Kowsar Building, 200 meters after Abolhassan Isfahani St., 1st Moshtagh Ave., Isfahan, IRAN
+98 31 38350000
+98 31 32683630- 2
+98 31 32657237
latest News & Articles
- The Diff Between PVC vs LLDPE and HDPE Geomembrane SheetsFebruary 16, 2022 - 2:33 pm
- Acrylic Fiber : Advantage, DisadvantagesJanuary 16, 2022 - 1:42 pm
- Polyvinyl Alcohol Fiber (PVA)January 11, 2022 - 5:19 pm
- Polyvinyl Chloride Fiber (PVC) or Vinyon FiberJanuary 5, 2022 - 4:54 pm
- Olefin Fiber (Polypropylene + Ethylene)January 3, 2022 - 11:54 am