Asphalt or Asphalt concrete is a composite or combined material that is commonly used to pave roads, parking lots, airports, as well as the core of soil dams.
geotextile applications include road, dam & building construction, drainage, tunnels, agricultural pool, railroads, oil pipelines, railroads …
Before installing geotextile for road stabilization, it is better to get more familiar with road construction and the difference between concrete asphalt and bitumen asphalt and the structure of geotextile.in the construction of roads,
SBR Latex is the abbreviation of Carboxylated Butadiene Styrene Rubber Latex , In simple language by adding acrylic acids to styrene monomer along with Butadiene gas and some other additives would create the X SBR latex…
Isfahan Office: Zarif Mosavar Co.
Second Floor, Kowsar Building, 200 meters after Abolhassan Isfahani St., 1st Moshtagh Ave., Isfahan, IRAN
+98 31 38350000
+98 31 32683630- 2
+98 31 32657237
latest News & Articles
- 6 important factors in production of starch | adhesives and resinsJuly 12, 2021 - 4:33 pm
- woven & nonwoven geotextile | Difference & uses ?July 5, 2021 - 12:32 am
- 3 general types of asphalt for road stabilizationJune 27, 2021 - 12:47 pm
- Geotextile Applications in IndustriesJune 22, 2021 - 3:54 pm
- Geotextile Installation Guide in Road StabilizationJune 19, 2021 - 2:56 pm