Asphalt or Asphalt concrete is a composite or combined material that is commonly used to pave roads, parking lots, airports, as well as the core of soil dams.
Archive for month: June, 2021
geotextile applications include road, dam & building construction, drainage, tunnels, agricultural pool, railroads, oil pipelines, railroads …
Before installing geotextile for road stabilization, it is better to get more familiar with road construction and the difference between concrete asphalt and bitumen asphalt and the structure of geotextile.in the construction of roads,
SBR Latex is the abbreviation of Carboxylated Butadiene Styrene Rubber Latex , In simple language by adding acrylic acids to styrene monomer along with Butadiene gas and some other additives would create the X SBR latex…
Isfahan Office: Zarif Mosavar Co.
Second Floor, Kowsar Building, 200 meters after Abolhassan Isfahani St., 1st Moshtagh Ave., Isfahan, IRAN
+98 31 38350000
latest News & Articles
- Iran Bank of Industry and Mine CEO’s visit to Zarif Mosavar Industrial Group2023-02-14 - 3:33 pm
- Zarif Mosavar industrial group in the CNR EVTEKST 20222022-09-06 - 6:02 pm
- The Diff Between PVC vs LLDPE and HDPE Geomembrane Sheets2022-02-16 - 2:33 pm
- Acrylic Fiber : Advantage, Disadvantages2022-01-16 - 1:42 pm
- Polyvinyl Alcohol Fiber (PVA)2022-01-11 - 5:19 pm