Starch is kind of Polysaccharide which is comprised of Glucose monomers and is not solvable in water. The Starch would be used as raw material for manufacturing of adhesives and papers, this item would be applied in textile industries too.
Woven & Non-Woven Geotextile are permeable and have the ability to separate, filter, reinforce, protect or drain when used with soil. They are produced by various methods such as needle punching ,Heat Bonding, or chemical (Resin Bonding) and have a felt-like structure without specific warp and woof (non-woven).
Isfahan Office: Zarif Mosavar Co.
Second Floor, Kowsar Building, 200 meters after Abolhassan Isfahani St., 1st Moshtagh Ave., Isfahan, IRAN
+98 31 38350000
+98 31 32683630- 2
+98 31 32657237
latest News & Articles
- Zarif Mosavar industrial group in the CNR EVTEKST 2022September 6, 2022 - 6:02 pm
- The Diff Between PVC vs LLDPE and HDPE Geomembrane SheetsFebruary 16, 2022 - 2:33 pm
- Acrylic Fiber : Advantage, DisadvantagesJanuary 16, 2022 - 1:42 pm
- Polyvinyl Alcohol Fiber (PVA)January 11, 2022 - 5:19 pm
- Polyvinyl Chloride Fiber (PVC) or Vinyon FiberJanuary 5, 2022 - 4:54 pm