Starch is kind of Polysaccharide which is comprised of Glucose monomers and is not solvable in water. The Starch would be used as raw material for manufacturing of adhesives and papers, this item would be applied in textile industries too.
Woven & Non-Woven Geotextile are permeable and have the ability to separate, filter, reinforce, protect or drain when used with soil. They are produced by various methods such as needle punching ,Heat Bonding, or chemical (Resin Bonding) and have a felt-like structure without specific warp and woof (non-woven).
Isfahan Office: Zarif Mosavar Co.
Second Floor, Kowsar Building, 200 meters after Abolhassan Isfahani St., 1st Moshtagh Ave., Isfahan, IRAN
+98 31 38350000
+98 31 32683630- 2
+98 31 32657237
latest News & Articles
- 6 important factors in production of starch | adhesives and resinsJuly 12, 2021 - 4:33 pm
- woven & nonwoven geotextile | Difference & uses ?July 5, 2021 - 12:32 am
- 3 general types of asphalt for road stabilizationJune 27, 2021 - 12:47 pm
- Geotextile Applications in IndustriesJune 22, 2021 - 3:54 pm
- Geotextile Installation Guide in Road StabilizationJune 19, 2021 - 2:56 pm