Starch is kind of Polysaccharide which is comprised of Glucose monomers and is not solvable in water. The Starch would be used as raw material for manufacturing of adhesives and papers, this item would be applied in textile industries too.
Woven & Non-Woven Geotextile are permeable and have the ability to separate, filter, reinforce, protect or drain when used with soil. They are produced by various methods such as needle punching ,Heat Bonding, or chemical (Resin Bonding) and have a felt-like structure without specific warp and woof (non-woven).
Isfahan Office: Zarif Mosavar Co.
Second Floor, Kowsar Building, 200 meters after Abolhassan Isfahani St., 1st Moshtagh Ave., Isfahan, IRAN
+98 31 38350000
- 26th Istanbul International Home Textiles Exhibition2023-10-09 - 11:26 am
- The Presence of Zarif Mosavar Manufacturing Industrial Group at the International Domotex 2023 Fair in Turkey2023-07-10 - 2:29 pm
- Iran Bank of Industry and Mine CEO’s visit to Zarif Mosavar Industrial Group2023-02-14 - 3:33 pm
- Zarif Mosavar industrial group in the CNR EVTEKST 20222022-09-06 - 6:02 pm
- Geosynthetics Polymer can Protect Buildings from Large Fault Ruptures2021-11-15 - 10:21 am