First we need to know what a monomer is. what a Styrene Monomer ? The word monomer is derived from the Greek entry of mono by the meaning “one” and meros by the meaning of “part”. A monomer is a type of molecule that forms the main unit of polymers.
butadiene styrene latex, SBR Latex, XSBR Latex, butadiene gas butadiene, styrene butadiene copolymer , monomer, polybutadiene, styrene butadiene, butadiene methyl styrene rubber, nitrile rubber
Geomembranes are actually the sheets of polymer that are resistant to ultraviolet light, chemicals and high and very low temperatures, and its flexibility has led to more applications of geomembranes in various industries.
Isfahan Office: Zarif Mosavar Co.
Second Floor, Kowsar Building, 200 meters after Abolhassan Isfahani St., 1st Moshtagh Ave., Isfahan, IRAN
+98 31 38350000
+98 31 32683630- 2
+98 31 32657237
latest News & Articles
- 6 important factors in production of starch | adhesives and resinsJuly 12, 2021 - 4:33 pm
- woven & nonwoven geotextile | Difference & uses ?July 5, 2021 - 12:32 am
- 3 general types of asphalt for road stabilizationJune 27, 2021 - 12:47 pm
- Geotextile Applications in IndustriesJune 22, 2021 - 3:54 pm
- Geotextile Installation Guide in Road StabilizationJune 19, 2021 - 2:56 pm